Event Phone: 0131 555 6255
Santosa 3rd Birthday ‘Thank You’!
We’re saying ‘Thank You!’ and would love you to join us celebrate our 3 years in Albert Street, Leith.
Sign-up for a holistic therapy treatment or class (online or at the Studio Desk). Share some of our food in the Cafe and help raise funds in support of the vital work of the Centre for Environment Education Nepal. Please join us at any point through the day and make a difference to the rural people of Nepal.
Choose your Therapy Treatment:
- Zero Balancing with James Salomons | 11 – 1 pm
- Craniosacral Therapy with Agnesia Agrella | 1.30 – 3.30 pm
- Reiki with Maija Kovalevska | 11 – 1 pm
- Reflexology with Fiona Cowie | 1.30 – 3.30 pm
- Shiatsu with Jenny White | 1.30 – 3.30 pm
Each treatment lasts 25 minutes with a suggested donation of £10. Register online here and the Studio Desk will contact you to confirm the time of your treatment.
- Forest Yoga with Jane Mann | 10.30 – 11.30 am
- The Art of Belly Dance with Tamar | 3 – 4 pm
About ‘Learning for a Change‘: Roy Cameron shares the aims of the Learning for a Change project and explains the importance of working with local communities to empower them to find solutions to the daily problems their families and communities face.
- June 30, 2019
10:00 am - 7:00 pm