Event Phone: 0131 555 6255
Urban Reiki Retreat Day | 29 April 2018 | 10 – 5 pm
The Urban Reiki Retreat Day is designed for Reiki Practitioners, those who have recently started their Reiki journey as well as those wishing to return to a regular practice. Whether you are already a trained practitioner or perhaps use it for your own personal benefit or for your family, friends or animals.
For Reiki practitioners this counts as a CPD day.
The Reiki Retreat Day is a great opportunity to come together with like-minded people and to refresh and re-energise through meditation and energy work.
Guided by Reiki Master Teacher Maija Kovalevska, founder of ‘Healing Hands Edinburgh: The Reiki School’. Maija offers treatments, shared practice and training courses in the Japanese Usui Reiki Ryoho techniques emerging out of Japan. She continues her own professional development as a practitioner and teacher with France Stiene, a well-known and respected writer, researcher and co-founder of ‘International House of Reiki’.
The Retreat Day includes:
- a Reiju from the teacher
- group meditation and practice together
- opportunity to explore self-development techniques
- opportunity to work and connect with other practitioners
- group discussions, sharing of experience and asking questions to the group
- 5 CPD points (please request your certificate in advance)
- An ideal opportunity to recharge your batteries and restore
All practitioner levels are welcome | investment: £45
All participants can enjoy a 10% discount from the Santosa Cafe (Veggie/Vegan)
- April 29, 2018
10:00 am - 5:00 pm