Managing Stress through Yoga
Saturday, 31 August 2019 | 1 – 4 pm
You will discover that through the daily practice of yoga, meditation and pranayama (breathing exercises), your body and mind can find a lasting balance. We will discuss the fundamental principles of yoga that will guide you in your personal and professional life. More than just a discovery of this philosophy, this workshop will help you find concrete ways to manage stress and take back control of your health:
- learn to recognise emotions and how to manage them.
- take an active role in improving your health and your quality of life.
- develop a new potential for positive adaptation to unforeseen circumstances.
- better manage difficult times in your professional and private life.
- be able to integrate stress management techniques into your daily routine.
- develop concentration, calm, balance.
- August 31, 2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm